We at The Shed Distillery respect your right to privacy. The purpose of this privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site https://www.thesheddistillery.com P J Rigney Distillery & International Brands Ltd, t/a The Shed Distillery, The Food Hub, Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
2. What Personal Data do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of our Digital Media. This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your address, phone number and email address.
- your age.
- your credit/debit card or bank account details.
- your IP address;
any other information relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of our Digital Media.Subject to applicable law requirements, we may use a variety of technologies that collect and provide information about how our Digital Media is accessed and used by you. We may also use demographic information about the users of our Digital Media, which we may obtain from third parties such as Google or social media that you use (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may consist of the pages you viewed, the time you viewed them, which beverage information or other content you accessed or provide, in what language, including demographic information about you (such as your age, gender and interest areas, where available) and what pages you looked at before viewing the current page, etc.
3. What tracking technology do we use and why?
- Recognise repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes.
- Traffic monitoring such as the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site.
- To customise or personalise your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name.
- You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at aboutcookies.org
An Internet Protocol IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
- Troubleshoot technical concerns.
- Maintain website safety and security
- Restrict access to our Digital Media to comply with applicable law or contractual restrictions.
- Better understand how our Digital Media is used.
Digital Media Activity. We (or a third party on our behalf) may collect information in the form of logs files that record activity on the Digital Media and gather statistics about users’ browsing habits. These entries are generated anonymously, and help us gather
- A user’s browser type and operating system
- Information about a user’s session; the URL they came from, the date and time they visited, which pages they’ve viewed and for how long
- We also use information captured in log file for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can constantly improve and customize the online services we provide you. Log files are used internally only and are not associated with any particular user.
4. Why do we collect information about you?
- Enable you to use our Digital Media: when you register with or sign-up to our Digital Media, your Personal Data is used to provide you with the relevant features and services you subscribe to, and to offer you the benefits and privileges that typically come accompany your registration
- Enable you to purchase products on our websites: we use your Personal Data to manage your order and deliver your products. We can also implement technical solutions to detect fraudulent payment and secure the payment of your purchases on our websites.
- Respond to your questions and comments:if you contact us via an online contact form, such as our “Contact Us” form, your Personal Data is used to respond to your query or comment.
- Send you transactional or administrative communications: such as confirmation emails about your booking, or unsubscribe from, a specific registration or activity, as well as certain service-related announcements (e.g., notices about updates to our privacy notices
- Send you promotional and marketing information, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details. In addition to the purpose for which you submitted your Personal Data, you may also be given the option (through a check box or otherwise) to have your Personal Data used for an activity or service different from the primary activity or service that you are requesting. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Improve and develop our Digital Media;
- Generate and analyse statistics of regarding usage of our Digital Media; and
- Prevent, investigate and detect fraud.
5. Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to the websites.
7. What happens if you do not wish to provide your Personal Data?
If you choose not to submit any Personal Data when requested, you may not be able to participate in certain activities and personalized features, or the Digital Media services and special offered to you may be limited. For example, if you refuse to share your email address, you will not be able to receive our newsletters. However, to simply browse our Digital Media and learn more about The Shed Distillery and our products, you do not need to give us any Personal Data. In any event, we will always inform you of the Personal Data that is necessary in order to benefit from a service.
8. How we treat children’s Personal Data?
Our Site is not intended for children under the legal drinking age (“Minor”), so we do not knowingly collect personal data from Minors. You must be at least eighteen years old to create an account and engage in activities and transactions on our Digital Media. If we are notified or learn that a Minor has submitted Personal Data to us through our Digital Media, we will delete such Personal Data.
9. Contact us
You are informed that you can also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the country where you are located if you have any concern about the conditions of processing of your Personal Data by The Shed Distillery.