We are delighted to open the doors of The Shed Distillery Visitor Experience and we look forward to welcoming you on a Curious Journey.
Over the last few months, our COVID-19 response team has been working on enhanced safety measures to ensure your continued well-being and peace of mind when visiting The Shed Distillery.
We have taken a number of precautions to ensure that you have an enjoyable and safe experience with us
- Designated Time Slots, every 30 minutes (Maximum 12 people per group)
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all areas with special attention to high use touch points in line with recommendations from government
- Sanitising stations on entry, exit and throughout the visitor experience
- Floor markings and signage have been put in place to remind our visitors to practice social distancing throughout the visitor centre
- Our staff have all completed the Failte Ireland COVID-19 safety charter course
- Online pre-booking is encouraged
- Contact tracing will be in place for all visitors
- We have asked that all guests wear a face covering for the duration of their visit
- Our team may wear PPE if deemed necessary for some tasks
- We ask that where possible you pay as you go with contactless card payment rather than cash
- We will be doing daily temperature checks on our Team members as they arrive to work and anyone with a high temperature will be sent home. As always, any member of the team who may be feeling unwell will not be permitted to work.
Our team is closely monitoring new information and regularly updating procedures in accordance with government guidelines. We ask that you work with us by adhering to the governmental health and safety and travel directives. We are relying on the personal responsibility of visitors to follow the guidelines that are in place.